About this course
This course is designed for Advanced users with solid knowledge in Excel. It will cover the most needed features of Excel giving you a great insight on the world's most popular spreadsheet program.
The course will cover the Excel interface, creating advanced functions, pivot tables, pivot charts, forecasting data and database connectivity.
This course is designed for advanced users who needs to improve their Excel skills in areas such as using advanced functions; pivot tables and charts, data forecasts; and more.
Anybody needing Excel in his work or business will find this course of a high value.
What you'll learn
By the end of this seminar you will be able to:
- Create Advanced functions
- Create and manage pivot tables
- Create and manage pivot charts
- Forecast data trends
- External connectivity
- Advanced Conditional formatting
- Access and DBs connectivity
- Manage Power query
- Manage Power pivot
The outline of this course is as follows:
- Creating Advanced functions
- Creating and managing pivot tables
- Creating and managing pivot charts
- Forecasting data trends
- Connecting to externa data
- Using advanced Conditional formatting
- Connecting to Access and other DB sources
- Managing the Power query feature
- Managing the Power pivot feature