About this course
This course is designed to teach you the basics and beyond of Outlook. It will cover many important and useful features of Outlook, so it is ideal for anyone who needs to have a good, in-depth working knowledge of this software to help maximize efficiency and productivity.
The course will cover the Outlook interface, setup and customization, creating and sending mails, managing emails, organizing the inbox, contacts and tasks and outlook calendar.
This course is designed for users who needs to learn more about Outlook. It would also be helpful for an intermediate Outlook user who needs to improve their skills in areas such as managing emails, organizing inbox; managing contacts, creating tasks, working with calendars; and more.
Anybody needing Outlook in his work or business will find this course of a high value.
What you'll learn
By the end of this seminar you will be able to:
- Setup and manage your mails.
- Format and work with different mail options.
- Manage your tasks and calendar reminders
- Work with data files.
The outline of this course is as follows:
- Setting up your mail.
- Customizing your mail settings.
- Creating and sending mails.
- Organizing your inbox and folders.
- Creating and organizing contacts.
- Creating and managing tasks.
- Managing Calendar.
- Managing Advanced workspace.
- Backup and manage different data files.
Effort8:45 am - 4:00 pm
FeesContact us for details
SubjectOffice for Work Environment