About this course
This course is designed to teach you the basics and beyond of word. It will cover the most needed features of word. giving you sufficient knowledge to manage your work in an office environment.
The course will cover the Word interface, writing and editing, formatting text, pages layout, adding tables, pictures and watermarks, saving and printing, commenting and reviewing, and word security.
This course is designed for users who needs to learn more about word. It would also be helpful for an intermediate word user who needs to improve their skills in areas such as formatting text; adding tables, pictures and charts; and more.
Anybody needing word in his work or business will find this course of a high value.
What you'll learn
By the end of this seminar you will be able to:
- Work with your different templates and styles.
- Add rich content and work with different type of data.
- Understand how to work with others and comment on their work.
- Add different levels of security to your documents.
The outline of this course is as follows:
- Adding and formatting text.
- Inserting pictures, charts and tables.
- Inserting watermarks.
- Changing page layouts.
- Commenting and reviewing documents.
- Printing documents.
- Securing documents.
- Create and modify forms.
- Add Citations and Hyperlinks.
Effort8:45 am - 4:00 pm
FeesContact us for details
SubjectOffice for Work Environment