About this course
This course is designed to teach you the basics and beyond of PowerPoint. It will cover the most needed features of PowerPoint giving you suitable knowledge about this popular presentation software.
The course will cover the PowerPoint interface, slides and layouts, text and tables, pictures and graphics, present slideshows, animation, audio and video and PowerPoint security.
This course is designed for users who needs to learn more about PowerPoint. It would also be helpful for an intermediate PowerPoint user who needs to improve their skills in areas such as slides and layouts; adding pictures, graphics and animations; and more.
Anybody needing PowerPoint in his work or business will find this course of a high value.
What you'll learn
By the end of this seminar you will be able to:
- Start working with different slides and layouts.
- Create animations and add rich content.
- Make different security settings for your presentations.
- Working with records and videos.
The outline of this course is as follows:
- Adding and formatting slides.
- Changing layouts.
- Adding text and tables.
- Adding pictures and graphics.
- Adding animations, audio and video.
- Changing page layouts.
- Presenting slideshows.
- Securing presentations.
- Adding Hyperlinks and action buttons.
- Recording a presentation.
Effort8:45 am - 4:00 pm
FeesContact us for details
SubjectOffice for Work Environment