About this course
This course is designed to teach you the basics and beyond of Excel. It will cover the most needed features of Excel giving you a great insight on the world's most popular spreadsheet program.
The course will cover the Excel interface, creating and opening workbooks, adding text and numbers, working with formulas, basic formatting, inserting charts and graphics, sharing and printing workbooks, and Excel security.
This course is designed for beginners who need to learn about Excel. It would also be helpful for an intermediate Excel user who needs to improve their skills in areas such as using functions; creating charts, graphs and tables; and more.
Anybody needing Excel in his work or business will find this course of a high value.
What you'll learn
- Understand what is Excel?
- Create and save workbooks
- Add formulas and functions
- Format, text, numbers, dates, and times
- Merge cells
- Insert charts and graphs
- Print workbooks
- Secure your worksheet
The outline of this course is as follows:
- Creating and saving your first Excel Worksheet
- Basic Cell formatting
- Formatting the text, numbers, dates, and times
- Adding Basic formulas
- Adding Basic Functions
- Adding advanced Formulas & functions
- Creating charts and graphs
- Printing workbooks
- Securing your worksheet
FeesContact us for details