About this course
Supervisors are a critical part of the company and no company can hope to achieve its potential without effective supervisors who can lead their team to achieve the results for the organization.
Supervisors should be able to monitor and manage performance, provide constructive and effective feedback, and mentor new personnel so they become valuable members of the team.
It is therefore important that supervisors receive adequate support and training so they maximise the performance of their team.
First level supervisors, and those with leadership and managerial potential and capabilities.
What you'll learn
- Manage your time so that you can deal with the constant demands of a managerial job.
- The skills required to delegate responsibility and motivate employees.
- Understand how to influence and direct other people’s performance.
- Solve problems and resolve conflicts.
The outline of this course is as follows:
- Introduction to Management and Supervision.
- Supervisory Planning & Goal Setting.
- Organizing and Delegating Effectively.
- Leading and motivating teams.
- Developing the team.
- Performance Management for results.
Effort8:45 am - 4:00 pm
Start AtSep., 01st, 2018
End AtSep., 01st, 2018