About this course
We are all continuously being asked to produce more in less time. Our worth is determined by the results we can get which comes from our actions and work habits. Mastering the productivity and time management habits can double or even triple our productivity.
“Until you can manage time, you can manage nothing else.” – Peter Drucker
This is an essential training for managers who are responsible for their own work and the work of others in their department. It is also essential for professional staff who are responsible for effectively managing their time and priorities to deliver the required results.
What you'll learn
By the end of this seminar you will be able to:
• Understand the 3 elements of effective performance.
• Recognize the personality types and recognize the proper communication style.
• Identify your important and high value tasks.
• Overcome the thinking flaws that may impact your decision making.
• Analyze your current use of time.
• Manage interruptions and other time stealers more effectively.
• Develop an effective plan to manage your time.
• The program is highly interactive and includes group discussions, practical exercises and formal instruction.
• The exercises will reflect on their real life experiences to give them as much practical solutions as possible in.
• How they can enhance their productivity.
• Understand the three elements of productivity.
• Understand how psychology can impact your willpower and productivity and how to overcome this challenge.
• Learn the time management habits that can increase your productivity and effectiveness.
• Understand the communication styles and their application according to the personality types.
Najeeb Alsharafi, has 20 years of experience in training and development. Najeeb is holding an Executive MBA from Sana’a University/Maastricht School of Management. He has held several Training and Development Positions over the past 20 years. He is currently working in development with Yemen LNG. Before that he worked in senior HR roles with the Ministry of Oil & Minerals and AMIDEAST.
Effort8:45 am - 4:00 pm
Fees$ 150 [This price includes two coffee breaks plus lunch throughout the training period]
SubjectManagement (for all staff)
Start AtSat., Feb., 23th, 2019
End AtSat., Feb., 23th, 2019